28th Nov 2018
Join the team and get busy with the bakers!
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE NOW CLOSED
Looking for a new challenge in 2019? Join our marketing and client services team.
- Rate/Salary: £18,000-20,000 pa
- Location: Fishponds, Bristol with some UK travel
- Type: 9-month contract with the opportunity to extend for the right candidate
- Starting date: January 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning immersive and interactive events business based in Bristol. Our sets are designed and built in-house, costumes made to measure and perfectly tailored in our costume department, our bespoke scripts are devised and written in-house by our talented team, and all our performers are Equity card holding fully trained and qualified professionals. We bring the magic of the theatre to retail, leisure and cultural settings and by joining Bakehouse you’ll get to work with some fantastic artists and creatives in a truly colourful and buzzing environment.
Are you already working as an Account Executive at an agency and looking for a new challenge in a creative business? Perhaps you are an events and marketing graduate looking for a place to start your career.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly-organised and ambitious Account Executive to join our Marketing and Client Services team for a period of 9 months. As an essential member of our team, you will support the day-to-day running and administration of experiential and theatrical events. You will get involved with event design, proposal preparation, scheduling and marketing and be responsible for managing enquiries from our retail and agency clients. Responsibilities include:
- Support the team in the successful running of our client accounts, ensuring positive relationship and reputation management, particularly with our retail and corporate clients
- Develop an understanding of our process and how we manage resources to enable effective event delivery and evaluation
- Support the team with the preparation of new business proposals and presentations, writing copy, finding content and budgeting
- Supporting the team with account administration, monitoring deadlines and tracking finance
- Support the team in briefing the creative, design and production teams
- Build and maintain positive and professional client and colleague relationships
- Contribute to an environment of creative excellence, and demonstrate an understanding of theatre and events and monitoring the market place
- Support the Head of Marketing with the posting of marketing content and development of marketing materials
- Demonstrate a continual desire to learn and develop
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally, you will have some Marketing & Events industry experience, gained from within an agency or client-side environment.
- A solid understanding of events and marketing techniques, with experience of managing social media
- Clear communication skills are a must
- The ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines and manage team and client expectations
- This is a busy role so your organisational skills will be top-notch, with the ability to beat the deadline
- You’ll feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team
- Good accuracy in all elements of your work, attention to detail is key
- Drive and desire to be one step ahead and display an “already done” mentality
- Ideally, you will have a passion for and knowledge of events and theatre
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Buffer, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and Eventbrite would be an advantage, as would experience gained in a retail environment
Bakehouse is a boutique agency, with a very creative environment and staff, where you can make a big impact. You will have the opportunity to develop your account handling skills alongside event concepting and management. We are interested in your ideas. For the right person this could become a permanent role, we are looking for proactive, can-do, solution finding folk with an eye for detail and great presentation skills.
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Email Jane Martin email@example.com with a covering letter explaining how you fit the specification and an up-to-date CV by Friday 1 February.