24th Sep 2018
Bakehouse Factory is an award-winning theatrical events company based in Fishponds in Bristol. We create immersive theatre for retail, tourism, and corporate clients. Over the last seven years, we have brought magical experiences to hundreds of thousands of customers in public spaces and unexpected places. We are currently seeking an Events Assistant on a three-month contract starting immediately with the option to extend to full-time for the right candidate.
- Assisting the Project Management team with production duties and event delivery
- Day-to-day management of ticketing function for Bakehouse Christmas events dealing with customer queries on the telephone and over email, reporting and troubleshooting
- Supporting the Office Manager with admin duties
- Attending live events
Experience and attributes sought:
- Experience of Eventbrite ticketing system
- Good customer service skills, experience in dealing with members of the public and clients
- Clear communicator, good attention to detail
- Computer/Web Literate
- Self-starter, quick learner, enthusiastic and willing
- Experience working within the events and creative industries
- Passion for immersive theatre and events
Applications should be sent in the form of CV with a covering note to Katie Dane email@example.com before 2nd October, selected candidates should be available for interview asap.
Salary £9.50 per hour full time from 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday