23rd Oct 2018
Event Managers Needed
Do you live in the Sheffield area and are you looking for work this Christmas?
We are building a team of Event Managers to deliver Wish Upon A Star with Santa, an immersive theatrical adventure bringing the magic of Christmas to families in Sheffield.
We have already cast a crew of professional performers to engage and inspire families, we now need to build a small team of two to three Event Managers to lead our team and deliver a seamless experience for our customers and clients.
You will need to be available from 19 November through December up until Christmas Eve, working around 5 days per week in shift patterns including some weekends.
Event Managers (x2)
These are crucial roles, the event managers will oversee the day-to-day management of the experience including staff rotas, ticketing and sales, performance, venue and merchandise sales. It is crucial that the events run smoothly and safely so that visitors to Wish Upon A Star with Santa have a wonderful, memorable time.
Our Event Managers will have:
- Significant relevant experience, a track record in delivering complex events
- Fantastic communication, organisational and problem-solving skill
- Team management and leadership skill
- The ability to keep and cool head under pressure and juggle priorities
- Full understanding of Health & Safety, RAMS and best practice in events
- Experience with Eventbrite would be an advantage
Competitive rates of pay and significant work in the future in on offer for the right candidates.
Interviews will take place in Sheffield, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you fit the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org