15th Mar 2022
Bakehouse is Hiring!
Job Description: Performer Manager Assistant
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
Location: Fishponds, Bristol with some UK travel
Type: Full-time but hours negotiable, permanent post, following successful 6-month review
Starting date: April / May 2022
Who are we?
Bakehouse Factory is a multi-award-winning creator of interactive theatrical events. With over 10 years’ experience in the delivery of professional, interactive theatrical performance and set build, we bring the magic of the theatre directly into retail, leisure and cultural settings. By joining Bakehouse Factory you’ll work with some fantastic artists, makers and creatives in a truly colourful and buzzing environment.
We work throughout the UK, and, unlike many event companies, Bakehouse Factory does it all under one roof! No two days are the same. On any given day, arriving to work, you will be met with brilliant makers creating costume, writing scripts, designing choreography, and you will pass a workshop full of skilled carpenters, welders, painters or scenic designers. The Bakehouse Factory family comprises a large but close-knit team of highly skilled creators, and a national team of talented performers and event specialists who collectively bring our events to life.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to support the exciting performer management department, which looks after a talented pool of people from all around the UK. We are looking from an organised dynamo who’s great with names, numbers, dates and figures, who would you love to be an essential cog that keeps this exciting events machine in perfect running order.
Who will you work with?
As an essential member of our growing Bakehouse Factory team, you will primarily work with our Performer Manager, but will also work alongside the wider team across a range of projects.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Data input
- In App Event Management
- Compiling weekly department To Do List
- Managing the To Do list
- Rota management
- Budget checking
- Casting support
- Performer liaison
- Event liaison
Person Specification. You will have/be:
- Personable, reliable, proactive, highly organised and solution focused.
- Computer confident, particularly proficient in Excel, and happy to work with new systems; Click Up, Liveforce & Time Camp (training will be given).
- Detail and data focussed, accurate inputting figures, excelled grammar and spelling.
- Discrete, you will be handling some delicate and sensitive information and will follow GDPR regulations alongside our own in house practice.
- Fantastic communication skills and great personal presentation are essential
- The ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines and manage team and client expectations.
- You’ll feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team.
- You’ll demonstrate a continual desire to learn and develop professionally.
- You’ll be cool under pressure and aim to bring positive vibes into a busy workplace!
We are seeking the right person for the role, and all applications are welcome regardless of gender, sexuality, disability status or age of applicant.
Bakehouse is a boutique agency, with a very creative environment and staff. It’s a place where you can make a big impact.
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Email Hetty Burton email@example.com with a covering letter explaining how you fit the specification and an up-to-date CV by 17:00 on Wednesday 30th March.