24th Oct 2019
Event Managers Needed
Project Elf Christmas Experience, Various Locations.
We are building a team of Event Managers to deliver the launch of Project Elf, an interactive theatrical experience bringing the magic of Christmas to families at six shopping centre locations across Northern England, and Scotland.
We have already cast a crew of professional performers to engage and inspire families, we now need to build a small team of Event Managers to lead our team and deliver a seamless experience for our customers and clients.
You will need to be available for the following dates for the following locations:
- Fort Kinnaird – 22nd & 23rd November 2019
- Glasgow Fort – 13th & 14th December 2019
- Teesside Park – 22nd & 23rd November 2019
- New Mersey – 6th & 7th December 2019
- Broughton – 13th & 14th December 2019
- Meadowhall – 22nd & 23rd November 2019Event Managers (x6)
These are crucial roles, the event managers will oversee the set up and delivery of the launch including liaising with the client and participating retailers at each location, coordinating the participating members of the local communities, and overseeing the performers and props. It is crucial that the launch events run smoothly and safely so that participants and observers have a wonderful, memorable time.
Our Event Managers will have:
- Significant relevant experience, a track record in delivering complex events
- Fantastic communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Team management and leadership skills
- The ability to keep and cool head under pressure and juggle priorities
- Full understanding of Health & Safety, RAMS and best practice in events Competitive rates of pay offered to the right candidates.Interviews will take place digitally due to location, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you fit the criteria to: