7th Nov 2019
Sales Staff Needed – Surrey Quays
Santa and the Wishmas Owl Christmas Experience, Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, London
Sales Staff Needed
We are building a team to support the delivery of the Santa and the Wishmas Owl, an immersive theatrical experience bringing the magic of Christmas to families in London.
We have already cast a crew of professional performers to engage and inspire families, we now need to build a support team of bubbly, friendly and confident people, with events, sales and customer service experience.
We are looking for positive and proactive customer service staff to welcome people to the event, and support with the sale of souvenir photographs.
You will need to be available from 8 December 2019 up until Christmas Eve, working around 5 days per week in shift patterns including some weekends.
Sales & Customer Service Team
We are looking for people with a positive and friendly attitude to provide the wrap-around experience to Santa and the Wishmas Owl. The roles include welcoming customer to the events, supporting the performers, assisting customers with purchases of souvenir photographs and sending customers home with a smile!
Candidates will have:
- Previous sales or retail experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience using tills and managing payments
- Technology literate, having used computers, printers and cameras before
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm in a busy environment
- Enjoy working as part of a teamSuccessful candidates will be fully trained and be paid £12.00 per hour. This is a self- employed role and candidates will be responsible for their own tax and National Insurance contributions.Interviews will take place in London, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you fit the criteria to: